Stick Trek I Stick Trek I

Potential to be funny.

I think it would have been better if you just had a high quality version (good animation, synching) of the opening to rip on faith of the heart. The rest of it probally would have been interesting if the audio wasn't grinding on my ears, needs concrete plot too.

Warhammer 40k Tribute Warhammer 40k Tribute

Awesomness to the extreme.

Hooo-lyy shit batman, this thing is in-fucking-credible. The graphics are outstanding, the music is unbelivably set (good calls)
the plot (or lack there of) is amazing for a battle.

I now wish to find out about the series, thanks alot.

RuneScape Chao #1 RuneScape Chao #1

Not to bad

Got really annoying to have to scroll through text after awile, would of been a greatly improving to have voice actors or text set in the frames.

Sounds for swords clashing and other effects would of been nice.

Music was beautifuly clear and qued, but could of been better if the text had been set to scroll with the frames so that the music didn't fizzle out if you stopped.

and, the little things where really hyper, if you could of made them slightly slower, would have been nice.

Gravity Duck 2 Gravity Duck 2

It's a fine game, nothing new in terms of concept really but an art style. My biggest annoyance with it was having to mouse over to the continue button rather than their being a keyboard prompt.

Newgrounds Rank Grabber 5 Newgrounds Rank Grabber 5

Audio and Puzzle

Puzzle is a newgrounds take on an old idea and needs a game concept thats unique to carry it.

The audio compression sucks.
Add sounds when you *blow up* the cubes.

Portal the Sig Portal the Sig

Not bad

The portal shooting needs to be a little more precise and it NEEDS sound.

Over-Kill responds:

Sound tends to get annoying so I decided not to put it in.

Psybot - Heaven Cries Psybot - Heaven Cries

Boredom is fruitful.

I think you should have a remix where the speed is slower.